As needed, 30 minutes before breakfast, add 2 scoops to 12 oz of filtered water and stir. Sip slowly over 1 to 5 minutes. Initial use for the first 5 days, you may want to use 1 scoop. For best results, mix 2 scoops in a liter water bottle and sip over 30 minutes to 1 hour. Always use away from food so the ingredients directly interact with your stomach, intestines and colon. For kids ages 4 and up, you may mix 1/2 to 1 scoop in an ounce of organic applesauce or a juice of their choice. Do not use within 3 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Articles in this section
- Who is Gut Nutrients Powder intended for?
- How do I use Gut Nutrients Powder?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in Gut Nutrients Powder?
- What are the ingredients in Gut Nutrients Powder sourced from?
- Does Gut Nutrients Powder contain gluten or grains?
- Is Gut Nutrients Powder free from GMOs?
- What are the warnings or side effects of using Gut Nutrients Powder?