Multivitamin Sensitive does not contain some essential nutrients that are found in most multivitamins.
This is because these nutrients are often not well tolerated by those with specific sensitivities, high inflammatory markers, and specific conditions. It allows for individual dosing of these nutrients.
Here are the reasons for leaving them out of this formula†:
- Calcium - Can sometimes trigger glutamate release, and can be found in high levels in individuals with inflammation
- Folate and B12 - Can trigger sensitive people who are high in glutamate and inflammatory markers
- Copper and Iron - Some sensitive people react negatively, such as an increase of the Fenton reaction, and the creation of reactive oxygen species and reactive nitrogen species
- Iodine - Antibodies may arise against the thyroid if there is high body inflammation present
- Vitamin D and K - Can be supplemented separately as these are often needed in specific doses
If you need the above missing nutrients in your diet, ask your health professional how you can obtain these sources from your food.
Also, consider the following products that pair well with Multivitamin Sensitive:
- Optimal Vitamin D3+K2 Drops or Optimal Vitamin D3+K2 capsules
- Optimal Iron Chewable or Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors
- Active B12 with L-5-MTHF or Hydroxo B12 with Folinic Acid
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.