"Free from GMO markers" means that no genetically modified material was found when GMO testing was conducted. However, due to the highly processed nature of some of our ingredients, it is possible that the original source of some ingredients was a GMO organism. This is why we state our products are free from GMO markers.
Articles in this section
- Several of your products contain Kombo nut oil, is this a problem for those with tree nut allergies?
- How many grams of fat are in each serving of the liposomal products?
- Why doesn't Seeking Health use sodium ascorbate as opposed to ascorbic acid to help convert oxalates into oxalic acid in people who struggle with high oxalates?
- What is the pea protein sourced from?
- What is the Tolerable Upper Limit for vitamins and minerals?
- What does it mean to be free from GMO "markers"?
- Why does my product taste or look slightly different this shipment, when I purchased the same product I have been using for years?
- Why does Optimal Prenatal have a poor rating on Pure Market?
- Why is alcohol used to make liposomals and why does Seeking Health NOT use alcohol?
- Does SelenoExcell contain yeast?