Focus can be supported by many things - and some people need more support in one type of focus than the other.
Optimal Focus† works very quickly. If it's right for you, you will know.
Optimal Focus supports healthy acetylcholine levels. Acetylcholine is a calming type of neurotransmitter†.
Some folks cannot focus because they're too stressed out or their brain is literally hyperactive, switching all over the place.
You all likely need more support in the norepinephrine and dopamine type of focus.
Consider Active B12 with L5MTHF Lozenges to support a more energized type of focus†.
Folks that are NOT suited for Optimal Focus†:
- taking antidepressant medication. Optimal Focus may aggravate low mood.
- under 4 years old
- taking ADHD medications. Optimal Focus + ADHD medications are too strong. It's one or the other. Do not stop ADHD medications without working with a health professional.
- don't do well with choline supplements
- have low mood
If one needs to support healthy focus and they have the above NOT suited for Optimal Focus list, consider†:
- Active B12 with L-5-MTHF Lozenges
- Hydroxo B12 with Folinic Acid Lozenges (if they don't do well with methylated nutrients like methylcobalamin or methylfolate)
- a multivitamin is essential to set the foundation. Pick one that best suits you - like Optimal Man, or Multivitamin One. A plethora of nutrients are needed to support healthy focus.
- hydration is very important for healthy focus so consider Optimal Electrolyte to support healthy hydration
Best telltale signs for folks who may find support from Optimal Focus are:†
- interrupting a lot even though they don't want to
- talking really fast and dominating the conversation
- thinking many things or thinking one thing for a short amount of time and switching to another rapidly
- nervous when competing at sports or needing to present on stage or some type of big thing that causes them to lock up vs perform.
- no dreaming at night or at least cannot remember their dreams
- feel worse from methylfolate or methylcobalamin
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.